Wednesday 23 January 2013

Tartan







Coat: Urban Outfitters (old)
Jumper: H&M £14.99
Shirt: Topshop
Jeans: Forever 21
Shoes: River Island
Bag: River Island
Rings: Asos & Topshop
Bracelets: Topshop
Nail Varnish: Barry M 


So this is what I wore today on my 'day off' I rewarded myself with after handing in the first part of my dissertation to be checked over. I spent the morning waiting around for an Asos parcel i ordered yesterday, only to receive an email from Uniday's saying it was £25% off today (Weeps a little). I was tempted to send them back and buy again with the extra money off, but then I am too inpatient to wait for them to arrive again!
I then popped to the Trafford Centre once again ( the weathers too cold to be wandering into town) and went to watch Gangster Squad, which was actually really good! 
Anyway, the outfit, I bought these jeans, along with River Island tartan ones, before Christmas, with the intention 'I'll buy both, but promise I will take one back'. Of course that didn't happen, and both pairs are now sitting in my wardrobe. I prefer the River Island ones, as they are proper tartan, but these also do the trick. I teamed it with my lovely new shoes I got from the River Island sale. Although I love them... the feeling is apparently not mutual, and I now have blisters in places i didn't know possible. I think it may be trainers for the rest of the week now! Pahhh! Just kidding! 
Right, time to finish my self reward day with yet another film, Lawless. 

p.s My hair is at a really awkward length, just grow alright! :'-( 


8 comments:

  1. These trousers are amazing! I love the detailing on your jumper too x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely love your jeans! they're so perfect, might have to hunt myself down a pair :)

    from helen at thelovecatsinc // youtube

    ps. enter my new giveaway to win the UD naked basics palette, RT brushes and essie polishes! click here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the tartan jeans its just getting the balls to wear some.youve got great style
    http://doilookrichinthis.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love tartan!! This look is so cool

    Please come and check out my latest post if you have a few minutes spare :)

    www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    X

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg love the shoes!

    http://itsrainingdaisies.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving your nails and pants here!
    http://abigailalicex.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi sweetie, i have nominated you for the liebster award details are on my blog x

    itsrainingdaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete